To add a custom token to Trust Wallet, you need the token’s contract address.
Sourceless STR Token: 0x30dcf96a8a0c742aa1f534fac79e99d320c97901
Trust Wallet allows you to add a custom token/crypto.
You can do so by tapping on the filter icon on the Trust Wallet app (top right corner).
After you’ve tapped on the filter icon, you’ll see a list of cryptocurrencies that you can enable to disable.
However, you might not be able to see the token/crypto that you want to add.
If that’s the case, you need to manually add the token to Trust Wallet by pasting its address in the search bar, or serch for “Add Custom Token” at the botom of the filter page.
Here is how to add a custom token to Trust Wallet:
- Open Trust Wallet and tap on the filter icon (top right corner).
- Find and select at the bottom of the page “Add Custom Token”.
- Select Smart Chain Network and paste the token’s address 0x30dcf96a8a0c742aa1f534fac79e99d320c97901
- Token info:
Name: SourceLess / Symbol: STR / Decimals: 13
- The token has been successfully added.
- You can activate the token to be seen in your wallet from the same place, filter icon (top right corner).
If you need more information about adding a new token to your wallet, please visit Trust Wallet community page and read the “How to Add a Custom Token”.
Is it possible to change the BSC wallet address that was required at sign-up? I think I posted it incorrectly and am looking to update my registered BSC wallet address. I hope that there is a way to do so. Thank you in advance for the help.