What does it bring to the table
In the era where everything’s changing by the minute, there’s no area that can stay the same – there’s something to improve in every and each domain. Including the web experience. We’re all used to the actual web, with all its ups and downs, but there’s a New Web on its way – which will be faster, more secure and more adapted to the present. Comparing to the old web, the new one is based on the following technologies and comes along with their characteristics:
- wNFT – Web Non-Fungible Tokens – the non-fungible tokens are digital assets that stand to redefine how we engage with digital content in the digital age
- Torrents – peer to peer protocol (p2p) – a group of computers that download and upload the same torrent transfer data between them without the need for a central server.
- DLT – Distributed Ledger Technology – it refers specifically to the technological infrastructure and protocols that allow the simultaneous access, validation and updating of records that characterizes distributed ledgers
- Offers a higher degree of security – Attacks of any kind both against IPs and data become impossible, as well as accidental or deliberate leakage of personal data becomes impossible, as long as all data is under the direct applicability of Blockchain encryption.
- GPT-3 – Generative Pre-Training Transformer 3 is an autoregressive language model that uses deep learning to produce human-type text, being the only data intelligence platform of its kind that collects feedback from every available source.
- Formwelt – It is a language system based on ordinance to acquire definition. As a matter of fact, it builds on the language we speak every day and improves on it, as every user can improve on it further.
- str.domain – it is a new Blockchain domain service that will help you to easily identify your content. Remapping the web, in the SourceLess vision, the domain names will be applied both as web, as identifier in Blockchain, and also as personal or business spaces (as hosting this time).
Stay tuned, we’re going to get you through every and each of the New Web’s characteristics in the following articles so you can be prepared to jump in when the demo arrives.