SOURCELESS STR TOKEN
Sale Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TOKEN SALE TERMS & CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. NOTE THAT SECTION 17 CONTAINS A BINDING ARBITRATION CLAUSE & CLASS ACTION WAIVER, WHICH AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TOKEN SALE TERMS & CONDITIONS, DO NOT PURCHASE TOKENS OF SOURCELESS STR.
Your purchase of Sourceless STR Token (each, a “Token”) during the Sale (as defined below) is subject to these terms & conditions of sale (the “Terms”). Each of you & the Company is a “Party” &, together, the “Parties” to these Terms. By purchasing Tokens from the Company during the Sale , you will be bound by these Terms & any terms incorporated by reference. If you have any questions regarding these Terms, please contact the Company at: email@example.com
You & the Company agree as follows
1 Commencement & Duration of Sale
STR Token Sale information is contained in this document. The Company will conduct a STR sale of Tokens, which will begin on 20. December 2021 00:00 UTC (the “Launch Date & Time”) & end at ‘unspecified date’ (the “ End Date & Time”) or when the total available supply of tokens has been sold.
Eligibility In order to be eligible to participate in the STR Token Sale & to log into the STR Token Sale portal to make a purchase, you will need to visit https://www.sourceless.io (the “SOURCELESS Website”). You must also have an wallet that supports the BSC token standard in order to receive any Tokens purchased from the Company (the “Token Receipt Address”). The Company reserves the right to prescribe additional guidance regarding specific wallet requirements. The Company is not responsible for any delays, losses, costs, non-delivery of funds or of Tokens, or other issues arising from the failure to provide, or providing an inaccurate or incomplete Token Receipt Address. The Company is not responsible for any loss occurring due to incorrect or wrong input of Sourceless STR Token Smart Contract address. The company will never share the STR Token Sale Smart Contract address on any Social Media Channels. Also the address will not be shared by email, chat programs or on any online forums. The correct address of the SOURCELESS STR Token Sale Smart Contract will only be shared on our official website : https://www.sourceless.io
3 Purchase & Sale of Tokens
Price; Payment Currencies; Exchange Rates. While the Price Per Token is set in US dollars, you must pay for Tokens in any of the following crypto currencies: Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), Binance ( BNB ) , USDT or USDC in the STR Token Sale. Your purchase is not guaranteed until the Company receives the full amount of the Purchase Price.
Purchase price must be received in full within One Hour (In the STR Token Sale). If the Company has not received the payment of the full Purchase Price in accordance with these Terms 3 5 within one hour of the time that you receive your payment instructions, the Company reserves the right to void your purchase request & refuse to accept your payment of the Purchase Price. For the avoidance of doubt, the Purchase Price will be deemed to be paid in full once the Company has received three network confirmations of the transaction. The Company reserves the right, in our sole discretion, to modify any of the timelines described herein to account for network congestion or other technical challenges.
Delivery of Tokens: The Company intends to deliver the quantity of Tokens you purchase in the STR Token Sale during the 5 days after receving the payment . If by chance there is some delay the company reserves the right to deliver the tokens by the later of: (i) two weeks after the STR Token Sale End Date; provided, however, that the Company reserves the right to extend the Token delivery deadline for up to two additional weeks if necessary to address any unanticipated technical difficulties; or (ii) one week after you have provided a complete & accurate Token Receipt Address. For the avoidance of doubt, any such extension will not affect the obligation of the Company & you to make & take delivery, respectively, of Tokens purchased. The Company may also deliver the tokens sooner at their sole discretion.
4 Purpose & Use of Tokens in the Ecosystem;
Possible Migration of Tokens
The purpose of the Tokens is to use it on SOURCELESS BLOCKCHAIN , SOURCELESS PLATFORM NEW WEB , CCOIN NETWORK ECO-FINANCIAL SYSTEM . Additional information regarding the Ecosystem, the Services & the Company is summarized in the Whitepaper available at https://www.sourceless.io (the “Whitepaper”).
While the Company is developing certain applications & software for use in the Ecosystem, the Company does not operate or control the complete Ecosystem & third party uses. The Company is not responsible or liable for the Ecosystem or any third-party uses of the Ecosystem.
Purchase, ownership, receipt or possession of Tokens carries no rights, express or implied, other than the right to use Tokens as a means to enable usage of & interaction with Services enabled by the Ecosystem, if successfully completed & deployed. In particular, you understand & accept that Tokens do not represent or confer any ownership right or stake, share, security, or equivalent rights, or any right to receive future revenue shares, intellectual property rights or any other form of participation in or relating to the Ecosystem &/or the Company & its corporate affiliates, other than any rights relating to the provision & receipt of Services in the Ecosystem, subject to limitations & conditions in these Terms.
The Company reserves the right to migrate the BSC Tokens to another protocol in the future should the Company determine, in its reasonable discretion, that doing so is necessary or useful to the operation of the Ecosystem.
Unless otherwise stated herein, these Terms only govern your purchase of Tokens from Company during the Privat Sale.
Any use of Tokens in connection with providing or receiving Services in the Ecosystem may be governed by other applicable terms & conditions & policies.
5 Cancellation; Refusal of Purchase Requests
All Token purchases from the Company are final, and there are no refunds or cancellations, except as may be required by applicable law or regulation. The Company reserves the right to refuse or cancel Token purchase requests at any time in its sole discretion.
6 Token Allocation
Important information about the Company’s creation & intended use of the Tokens is provided in WHITEPAPER to these Terms. By purchasing Tokens, you acknowledge that you have read & understood WHITEPAPER to these Terms.
7 Acknowledgment & Assumption of Risks
You acknowledge & agree that there are risks associated with purchasing Tokens, owning Tokens & using Tokens for the provision or receipt of Services in the Ecosystem, as disclosed & explained to these Terms. BY PURCHASING TOKENS, PURCHASER EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGES & ASSUMES THESE RISKS.
7.1. Risk of Losing Access to Tokens Due to Loss of Private Key(s), Custodial Error or Purchaser Error
A private key, or a combination of private keys, is necessary to control & dispose of Tokens stored in your digital wallet or vault. Accordingly, loss of requisite private key(s) associated with your digital wallet or vault storing Tokens will result in loss of such Tokens. Moreover, any third party that gains access to such private key(s), including by gaining access to login credentials of a hosted wallet service you use, may be able to misappropriate your Tokens. Any errors or malfunctions caused by or otherwise related to the digital wallet or vault you choose to receive & store Tokens in, including your own failure to properly maintain or use 24
7.2. Risks Associated with the BSC Protocol
Because Tokens & the platform are based on the BSC protocol, any malfunction, breakdown or abandonment of the BSC protocol may have a material adverse effect on the platform or Tokens. Moreover, advances in cryptography, or technical advances such as the development of quantum computing, could present risks to the Tokens & the platform, including the utility of the Tokens for obtaining Services, by rendering ineffective the cryptographic consensus mechanism that underpins the Ethereum protocol. such digital wallet or vault, may also result in the loss of your Tokens. Additionally, your failure to follow precisely the procedures set forth in for buying & receiving Tokens, including, for instance, if you provide the wrong address for the Token Receipt Address, or provides an address that is not BSC compatible, may result in the loss of your Tokens.
7.3. Risk of Mining Attacks
As with other decentralized cryptographic tokens based on the BSC protocol, the Tokens are susceptible to attacks by miners in the course of validating Token transactions on the BSC blockchain, including, but not limited, to double-spend attacks, majority mining power attacks, & selfish-mining attacks. Any successful attacks present a risk to the platform & the Tokens, including, but not limited to, accurate execution & recording of transactions involving Tokens.
7.4. Risk of Hacking & Security Weaknesses
Hackers or other malicious groups or organizations may attempt to interfere with the platform or the Tokens in 25 a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, malware attacks, denial of service attacks, consensus-based attacks, Sybil attacks, smurfing & spoofing. Furthermore, because the platform is based on open-source software, there is a risk that a third party or a member of the Company team may intentionally or unintentionally introduce weaknesses into the core infrastructure of the platform, which could negatively affect the platform & the Tokens, including the utility of the Tokens for obtaining Services.
7.5. Risks Associated with Markets for Tokens
The Tokens are intended to be used solely within the platform, & the Company will not support or otherwise facilitate any secondary trading or external valuation of Tokens. This restricts the contemplated avenues for using Tokens to the provision or receipt of Services, & could therefore create illiquidity risk with respect to the Tokens you own. Even if secondary trading of Tokens is facilitated by third party exchanges, such exchanges may be relatively new & subject to little or no regulatory oversight, making them more susceptible to fraud or manipulation. Furthermore, to the extent that third-parties do ascribe an external exchange value to Tokens (e.g., as denominated in a digital or fiat currency), such value may be extremely volatile & diminish to zero.
7.6. Risk of Uninsured Losses
Unlike bank accounts or accounts at some other financial institutions, Tokens are uninsured unless you specifically obtain private insurance to insure them. Thus, in the event of loss or loss of utility value, there is no public insurer, such as the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, or private 26
7.7. Risks Associated with Uncertain Regulations & Enforcement Actions
The regulatory status of the Tokens & distributed ledger technology is unclear or unsettled in many jurisdictions. It is difficult to predict how or whether regulatory agencies may apply existing regulation with respect to such technology & its applications, including the platform & the Tokens. It is likewise difficult to predict how or whether legislatures or regulatory agencies may implement changes to law & regulation affecting distributed ledger technology & its applications, including the platform & the Tokens. Regulatory actions could negatively impact the platform & the Tokens in various ways, including, for purposes of illustration only, through a determination that the purchase, sale & delivery of the Tokens constitutes unlawful activity or that the Tokens are a regulated instrument that require registration or licensing of those instruments or some or all of the parties involved in the purchase, sale & delivery thereof. The Company may cease operations in a jurisdiction in the event that regulatory actions, or changes to law or regulation, make it illegal to operate in such jurisdiction, or commercially undesirable to obtain the necessary regulatory approval(s) to operate in such jurisdiction. insurance arranged by Company, to offer recourse to you.
7.8. Risks Arising from Taxation
The tax characterization of Tokens is uncertain. You must seek your own tax advice in connection with purchasing Tokens, which may result in adverse tax consequences to you, including withholding taxes, income taxes & tax reporting requirements.
7.9. Risk of Competing platforms
It is possible that alternative platforms could be established that utilize the same open source code & protocol underlying the platform & attempt to facilitate services that are materially similar to the Services. The platform may compete with these alternatives, which could negatively impact the platform & Tokens, including the utility of the Tokens.
7.10.Risk of Insufficient Interest in the platform or Distributed Applications
It is possible that the platform will not be used by a large number of individuals, companies & other entities or that there will be limited public interest in the creation & development of distributed platforms (such as the platform) more generally. Such a lack of use or interest could negatively impact the development of the platform & therefore the potential utility of the Tokens, including the utility of the Tokens for obtaining Services.
7.11.Risks Associated with the Development & Maintenance of the platform
The platform is still under development & may undergo significant changes over time. Although the Company intends for the Tokens & platform to function as described in Exhibit A of these Terms, & intends to take commercially reasonable steps toward those ends, the Company may have to make changes to the specifications of the Tokens or platform for any number of legitimate reasons. Moreover, the Company has no control over how other participants will use the platform, what products or services will be offered through the platform by third parties, or how third-party products & services will utilize Tokens (if at all). This could create the risk that the Tokens or platform, as further developed & maintained, may not you’re your expectations at the time of purchase. Furthermore, despite the Company’s good faith efforts to develop & participate in the platform, it is still possible that the platform will experience malfunctions or otherwise fail to be adequately developed or maintained, which may negatively impact the platform & Tokens, & the potential utility of the Tokens, including the utility of the Tokens for obtaining Services.
7.12.Risk of an Unfavourable Fluctuation of BNB or BTC
Value If the value of BNB or BTC fluctuates unfavourably during or after the Privat Sale, the Company team may not be able to fund development, or may not be able to develop or maintain the platform in the manner that it intended. In addition to the usual market forces, there are several potential events which could exacerbate the risk of unfavourable fluctuation in the value of BNB &/or BTC, including uncertainties created by the lack of resolution to the bitcoin scaling debate, the possibility of a so-called “Hard Fork” of bitcoin if one of the competing camps in the scaling debate decides to force the issue; another DAO-like attack on the Ethereum network; or significant security incidents or market irregularities at one or more of the major cryptocurrency exchanges.
7.13.Risk of Dissolution of the Company or platform
It is possible that, due to any number of reasons, including, but not limited to, an unfavourable fluctuation in the value of BNB &/or BTC (or other cryptographic & fiat currencies), decrease in the Tokens’ utility (including their utility for obtaining Services), the failure of commercial relationships, or intellectual property ownership challenges, the platform may
7.14. Risks Arising from Lack of Governance Rights
Because Tokens confer no governance rights of any kind with respect to the platform or the Company, all decisions involving the Company’s products or services within the platform or the Company itself will be made by the Company at its sole discretion, including, but not limited to, decisions to discontinue its products or services in the platform, to create & sell more Tokens for use in the platform, or to sell or liquidate the Company. These decisions could adversely affect the platform & the utility of any Tokens you own, including their utility for obtaining Services. no longer be viable to operate or the Company may dissolve.
7.15. Unanticipated Risks
Cryptographic tokens such as the Tokens are a new & untested technology. In addition to the risks included in this Exhibit C of these Terms, there are other risks associated with your purchase, possession & use of the Tokens, including unanticipated risks. Such risks may further materialize as unanticipated variations or combinations of the risks discussed in this Terms.
You are responsible for implementing reasonable measures for securing the wallet, vault or other storage mechanism you use to receive & hold Tokens purchased from the Company, including any requisite private key(s) or other credentials necessary to access such storage mechanism(s). If your private key(s) or other access credentials are lost, you may lose access to your Tokens. The Company is not responsible for any losses, costs or expenses relating to lost access credentials.
9 Personal Information
The Company may determine, in its sole discretion, that it is necessary to obtain certain information about you in order to comply with applicable laws or regulations in connection with selling Tokens to you. You agree to provide the Company such information promptly upon request. You acknowledge that the Company may refuse to sell Tokens to you until you provide such requested information & the Company has determined that it is permissible to sell you Tokens under applicable laws or regulations.
Any amounts that you pay for Tokens are exclusive of all applicable taxes. You are responsible for determining what, if any, taxes apply to your purchase of Tokens, including, for example, sales, use, value added, & similar taxes. It is also your responsibility to withhold, collect, report & remit the correct taxes to the appropriate tax authorities. The Company is not responsible for withholding, collecting, reporting, or remitting any sales, use, value added, or similar tax arising from your purchase of Tokens.
11 Purchaser Representations & Warranties
By sending any kind of coin to purchase Tokens from the Company, you represent & warrant that: responsible for withholding, collecting, reporting, or remitting any sales, use, value added, or similar tax arising from your purchase of Tokens.
- you have read & understood these Terms (including all Exhibits);
- YOU ACKNOWLEDGE & AGREE THAT THERE ARE RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH PURCHASING TOKENS, OWNING TOKENS & USING TOKENS FOR THE PROVISION OR RECEIPT OF SERVICES IN THE ECOSYSTEM INCLUDING (BUT NOT NECESSARILY LIMITED TO) THE RISKS DESCRIBED IN EXHIBIT C OF THESE TERMS;
- you have a sufficient understanding of technical & business matters (including those that relate to the Services & Ecosystem), cryptographic tokens, token storage mechanisms (such as token wallets), & blockchain technology to understand these Terms & to appreciate the risks & implications of purchasing the Tokens;
- you understand the restrictions & risks associated with the creation of Tokens as set forth herein, & acknowledges & assumes all such risks;
- you have obtained sufficient information about the Tokens, the Services & the Ecosystem to make an informed decision to purchase the Tokens;
- you understand that the Tokens confer only the right to provide & receive Services in the Ecosystem (& potentially contribute to the technical development of the Ecosystem), & confer no other rights of any form with respect to the Ecosystem or the Company, including, but not limited to, any ownership, distribution, redemption, liquidation, proprietary (including all forms of intellectual property), or other financial or legal rights;
- you are purchasing Tokens solely for the purpose of receiving Services, participating in the Ecosystem, & supporting the development, testing, deployment & operation of the Ecosystem, being aware of the commercial risks associated with the Company & the Ecosystem, & you are not purchasing Tokens for any other purposes, including, but not limited to, any investment, speculative or financial purpose; h. your purchase of Tokens complies with applicable laws & regulations in your jurisdiction, including, but not limited to: (i) legal capacity & any other threshold requirements in your jurisdiction for the purchase of the Tokens & entering into contracts with the Company; (ii) any foreign exchange or regulatory restrictions applicable to such purchase; & (iii) any governmental or other consents that may need to be obtained;
- you will comply with any applicable tax obligations in your jurisdiction arising from your purchase of Tokens;
- if you are purchasing Tokens on behalf of any entity, you are authorized to accept these Terms on such entity’s behalf & that such entity will be responsible for breach of these Terms by you or any other employee or agent of such entity (references to “you” in these Terms refer to you & such entity, jointly);
- you are not resident or domiciled in the United States of America or purchasing Tokens from a location in the United States of America;
- you are not resident or domiciled in the Singapore or purchasing Tokens from a location in Singapore;
- you have obtained independent legal advice with respect to same before accepting these Terms, &, in accepting these Terms, you further represent & warrant to the Company that you have been so advised to obtain independent legal advice, & that prior to accepting these Terms you have obtained independent legal advice, or have, in your discretion, knowingly & willingly elected not to do so;
- you are not a citizen or resident of a geographic area in which access to or use of the Services or the acceptance of delivery of the Tokens is prohibited by applicable law, decree, regulation, treaty or administrative act, & if your country of residence or other circumstances change such that the above representations are no longer accurate, you will immediately cease using the Services;
- if you are registering to use the Services on behalf of a legal entity, you further represent & warrant that: (i) such legal entity is duly organized & validly existing under the applicable laws of the jurisdiction of its organization; & (ii) you are duly authorized by such legal entity to act on its behalf; & 12
- none of the funds being used to purchase the Tokens are to the your knowledge proceeds obtained or derived directly or indirectly as a result of illegal activities, & the funds being used to purchase the Tokens which will be advanced by you under these Terms will not represent proceeds of crime for the purposes of the Proceeds of Crime like Money Laundering & Terrorist Financing & you acknowledge that the Company may in the future be required by law to disclose your name & other information relating to these Terms, on a confidential basis, pursuant to the local laws, & to the best of the your knowledge, none of the funds to be provided by you to the Company are being tendered on behalf of a person or entity who has not been identified to you, & you will promptly notify the Company if you discover that any of such representations cease to be true, & will promptly provide the Company with all necessary information in connection therewith.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you will indemnify, defend & hold harmless the Company & its respective past, present & future employees, officers, directors, contractors, consultants, equity holders, suppliers, vendors, service providers, parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, representatives, predecessors, successors & assigns (the “Company Parties”) from & against all claims, demands, actions, damages, losses, costs & expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from or relate to: (i) your purchase or use of Tokens; (ii) your responsibilities or obligations under these Terms; (iii) your violation of these . Terms; or (iv) your violation of any rights of any other person or entity
- The Company reserves the right to exercise sole control over the defence, at your expense, of any claim subject to indemnification under this Section 13. This indemnity is in addition to, & not in lieu of, any other indemnities set forth in a written agreement between you & the Company.
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW & EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN A WRITING BY THE COMPANY: (i) THE TOKENS ARE SOLD ON AN “AS IS” & “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, & THE COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AS TO THE TOKENS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE & NONINFRINGEMENT; (ii) THE COMPANY DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE TOKENS ARE RELIABLE, CURRENT OR ERROR-FREE, MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE TOKENS WILL BE CORRECTED; & (iii) COMPANY CANNOT & DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE TOKENS OR THE DELIVERY MECHANISM FOR TOKENS ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS
- Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or disclaimer of implied terms in contracts with consumers, so some or all of the exclusions of warranties & disclaimers in this Section 13 may not apply to you.
14.Limitation of Liability
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (i) IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY OR ANY OF THE COMPANY PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WHERE RELATED TO LOSS OF REVENUE, INCOME OR PROFITS, LOSS OF USE OR DATA, OR DAMAGES FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE SALE OR USE OF THE TOKENS OR OTHERWISE RELATED TO THESE TERMS, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SIMPLE NEGLIGENCE, WHETHER ACTIVE, PASSIVE OR IMPUTED), OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY (EVEN IF THE PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES & REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE); & (ii) IN NO EVENT WILL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE COMPANY & THE COMPANY PARTIES (JOINTLY), WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, WHETHER ACTIVE, PASSIVE OR IMPUTED), OR OTHER THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OR THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE TOKENS, EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO THE COMPANY FOR THE TOKENS.
- THE LIMITATIONS SET FORTH IN SECTION 15 WILL NOT LIMIT OR EXCLUDE LIABILITY FOR THE GROSS NEGLIGENCE, FRAUD OR INTENTIONAL, WILLFUL OR RECKLESS MISCONDUCT OF THE COMPANY.
- Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the limitations of this Section 14 may not apply to you.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you release the Company & the other Company Parties from responsibility, liability, claims, demands &/or damages (actual & consequential) of every kind & nature, known & unknown (including, but not limited to, claims of negligence), arising out of or related to disputes between users & the acts or omissions of third parties. You expressly waive any rights you may have under any other statute or common law principles that would otherwise limit the coverage of this release to include only those claims which you may know or suspect to exist in your favour at the time of agreeing to this release.
All packages of tokens sold in STR Token Sale will be blocked for sale in the market with a vesting period from 180 to 360 days.
SourceLess reserves the right to burn STR tokens from wallets that violate our terms and conditions.
17 Dispute Resolution; Arbitration
- Arbitration: Except for any disputes, claims, suits, actions, causes of action, demands or proceedings (collectively, “Disputes”) in which either you or the Company seeks to bring an individual action in small claims court or seeks injunctive or other equitable relief for the alleged unlawful use of intellectual property, including, Disputes arising out of or in connection with these Terms, or in respect of any legal relationship associated therewith or derived therefrom, will be referred to & finally resolved by arbitration administered by the DELAWARE USA courts pursuant to DELAWARE USA Laws & Rules. The place of arbitration will be by DELAWARE USA. without limitation, copyrights, trademarks, trade names, logos, trade secrets or patents, all
- No Class Arbitrations, Class Actions or Representative Actions: Any Dispute arising out of or related to these Terms is personal to you & the Company & will be resolved solely through individual arbitration & will not be brought as a class arbitration, class action or any other type of representative proceeding. There will be no class arbitration or arbitration in which an individual attempts to resolve a Dispute as a representative of another individual or group of individuals. Further, a Dispute cannot be brought as a class or other type of representative action, whether within or outside of arbitration, or on behalf of any other individual or group of individuals.
- Notice; Informal Dispute Resolution: Each of you & the Company will notify the other party in writing of any arbitrable or small claims Dispute within 30 days of the date it arises, so that each of you & the Company can attempt in good faith to resolve the Dispute informally. Notice to the Company will be sent by e-mail to the Company at info@globaljobcoin. com. Notice to you will be by email to the email address provided to the Company. Your notice must include: (i) your name, postal address, email address & telephone number; (ii) a description in reasonable detail of the nature or basis of the Dispute; & (iii) the specific relief that you are seeking. If you & the Company cannot agree how to resolve the Dispute within 30 days after the date notice is received by the applicable party, then either you or the Company may, as appropriate & in accordance with this Section 17, commence an arbitration proceeding or, to the extent specifically provided for in Section 17(a), file a claim in court.
18 Governing Law & Venue
These Terms will be governed by & construed & enforced in accordance with the laws of the Canton of Schwyz, Switzerland, without regard to conflict of law rules or principles that would cause the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction. Any Dispute between the Parties arising out or relating to these Terms that is not subject to arbitration will be resolved & governed through the courts of DELAWARE USA.
If any term, clause or provision of these Terms is held unlawful, void or unenforceable, then that term, clause or provision will be severable from these Terms & will not affect the validity or enforceability of any remaining part of that term, clause or provision, or any other term, clause or provision of these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you & the Company relating to your purchase of Tokens from the Company. The Company may assign the Company’s rights & obligations under these Terms. The Company’s failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. The Company will not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any obligation under these Terms where the delay or failure results from any cause beyond the Company’s reasonable control. Purchasing Tokens from the Company does not create any form of partnership, joint venture, or any other similar relationship between you & the Company. Except as otherwise provided in herein, these Terms are intended solely for the benefit of you & the Company & are not intended to confer third-party beneficiary rights upon any other person or entity. You agree & acknowledge that all agreements, notices, disclosures, & other communications that the Company provides to you, including these Terms, will be provided in electronic form.
***WITHDRAWAL OF STR TOKENS FROM WWW.SOURCELESS.IO USER ACCOUNTS:
—-STR tokens on the www.sourceless.io website are blocked and cannot be withdrawn. Withdrawal of STR tokens from the www.sourceless.io website can only be done by purchasing at least double the STR Tokans you want to withdraw. The purchase is made strictly from platforms authorized by us, such as NinjaSwap https://ninjaswap.app/ninja-starter/STR
—-After purchasing STR Tokens, please send us a confirmation of the transaction via email firstname.lastname@example.org plus the details of your sourceless.io account and in a few days you will receive tokens in your wallet assigned to your account or transaction.
Description of the Company, platform, & Tokens
The Company, SOURCELESS INC, a DELAWARE USA Corporation co-founded by CEO STRATULAT ALEXANDRU, currently offers a blockchain-based decentralized platform with smart contract automation ecosystem & seeks to build out this platform . The platform is intended to allow anyone the ability to to connect in a blockchain integrated web . The Tokens will facilitate the use & execution of services on these platform SOURCELESS STR.DOMAINS . With the further expansion of SOURCELESS platforms in more countries, the token will be integrated in all future platforms. When created, the GLOBAL SOURCELESS PLATFORMS will be based on the SOURCELESS BLOCKCHAIN protocol. Prior to the STR Token Sale, the Company will create & deploy an bscumbased smart contract, which creates & maintains a ledger that maps BSC addresses to token balances & implements this BSC standard. In the future, the Company may migrate the Tokens to SOURCELESS BLOCKCHAIN protocol. As SOURCELESS has been built to be a multi-chain application, if in the future new chains emerge that could benefit from SOURCELESS BLOCKCHAIN then those chains will be considered for integration. In addition to BSC smart contracts, the Company intends for the platform to also include the Company’s existing services (through which users will benefit from the Company’s history & experience), & software to be developed by the Company for the purpose of enabling real world data to settle agreements & easy to use tools to interact with the smart contracts. While the Company intends to develop the initial smart contracts & software for the platform, the platform will be open to thirdparty providers. As a result, the Company will not have control over how other participants use the platform & it is possible that the platform could evolve over time in ways which diminish or increase the utility of SOURCELESS PLATFORM with respect to the Company’s own offerings in the platform. Additionally, the Company reserves the right to modify features, functionalities, or development plans for any products or services that it may make available to platform participants its sole & absolute discretion. For further information on the platform, the Services & the Company, see the Whitepaper available at our Website: https://www.sourceless.io Information in the Whitepaper & on the Company’s website are of a descriptive nature only, & do not, unless explicitly incorporated herein, form part of these Terms.