World Wide Blockchain – SourceLess Blockchain
We all know about the old www, but it has been the same since 1989. It works the same way, except intermediaries have appeared, who bring a little more but not in the real structure of the World Wide Web. We offer a #newweb that is much faster, with maximum security, to solve this problem.
The main differences between the “old” web and the New one, brought through Sourceless Blockchain, involve the following characteristics:
- While the old web uses HTTP, which functions as a request–response protocol in the client–server computing model (a web browser, for example, may be the client and an application running on a computer hosting a website may be the server), the new web uses torrent peer to peer connection – which represents the decentralization of the band and of information hosting (DLT), eliminating the necessity of a central server to intermediate the activity of the users in the network.
- The www/domain from the old web, that includes usually taxes, rents and it’s purchased for a limited period of time, will be replaced in the new web with str.domain – the new addressing with property in blockchain that can be bought with 1 ccoin from our partners, Ccoin Network, then the domain being the users’ property for life, with no other costs.
- The new web will be accessible and intuitive for anyone through its OpenAI characteristics, such and GPT-3 and Formwelt which will make it possible to build any web page or application in SourceLess Web platform easily and without the need for extensive knowledge in IT or programming, as in the old web, these being open source, will greatly improve the quality of the web by their very development.
- The New Web offers a high level of security compared to old web – Hackers or operators will have difficulty entering the network and also, if they are able to do so, each of their operations can be tracked and withdrawn from the network. Without centralization, it will become difficult for them to take full control of an organization. Until now, the data generated by the users were stored and used by big corporations but now, with the new web features, end-users will have full data ownership – the data that is transferred through the network will be completely encrypted; also, users will be able to decide which information they want to share with corporations or 3rd party advertising platforms.
- In new web applications, identities will be linked to the wallet address of the user interacting with the application, as opposed to old web authentication methods such as OAuth or e-mail + password (which almost always requires users to provide information sensitive and personal), the wallet addresses are completely anonymous, unless the user decides to publicly link his own identity.
- The semantic Web is an improvement over the last set of technologies that are used for the old web; It enables data to be shared across multiple systems, platforms, and community boundaries and it will act as a bridge between different data formats and platforms. By using the semantic Web, we will be able to connect better, share, and enjoy the internet as never before.
The New Web is thus the next stage in the evolution of the web that would make the Internet smarter or process information with almost human intelligence through the power of AI systems that could run smart programs to help users.